Wednesday, May 23, 2012
Today I will teach you how to back lava cake :
this video will explain for you
(makes three 6-oz ramekin cakes)
- 100g dark chocolate (example, Cadbury Old Gold 70% cocoa), cut to small cubes
- 100g unsalted butter, cut to small cubes
- 2 eggs
- 50g caster sugar
- 20g self-raising flour
To decorate (optional)
- icing sugar and small sieve
- vanilla ice cream
Additional tools needed
- electric whisk (hand-held)
- oven safe ramekins (6-8 oz)
1. Melt dark chocolate and butter using either the microwave (see cooking note 3), a hot water bath or a double boiler (note: do not use direct stove heat or the ingredients will burn).
2. In a large bowl, use an electric whisk (you can whisk by hand too but it’s more tedious) to beat the eggs and sugar till the mixture turns pale and frothy. This will take a few minutes.
3. Pour melted chocolate/butter you prepared in step 1, into the egg mixture prepared in step 2. Stir in the flour. Use a spatula to mix everything evenly.
4. Grease your ramekins with some melted butter (so that the cake will come off cleanly when it is baked). Fill the ramekin almost 3/4 full with the chocolate mixture and bake in a preheated oven of 180C (356F) for about 10 minutes. Mine took exactly 11 minutes. The cake is deliberately slightly undercooked so as to achieve its ideal consistency which is runny in the middle (hence the name fondant/molten/chocolate lava) but if you over-bake it, you will get a super moist chocolate cake which is yummy too.
5. When it is baked, remove ramekin from oven and let cool for 1-2 minutes. Use a spoon to gently loosen the edges. Carefully invert the cake onto serving plate.
6. Serving suggestion: Use a sieve to dust icing sugar over the cake. Serve a scoop of vanilla ice cream and some berries at the side.
Sunday, April 29, 2012
In this semester we did more projects in MIS , one of this project is Web 2.0 Tools in this project, Mr.Tridib gave us name on of Google Tools and we should search and know more about the tool very carefully. For me I should did training about Google Sites .
First of all it was big challenge for me because I never know and heard any thing about it, also it is challenge for me because I never did any training in my hall life.
Than I start research about Google sites, at first I took some general information about Google sites, and the most interesting information that I got it was we can Create a websites and share information with a few people, a whole organization, or the entire world. I did my best to give a student excellent and interesting information about it.
I sow many video in youtube to learn more stuff about how to create a Google sites, the videos was very clear and easy, and I have to go with a video step by step, than I know the basic to create a Google sites .
Finally it was nice and I got new knowledge form this training project, and create my first sites with a basic.
We had to do a Google site for the MIS course, so I create a new Google sites with a more information and new stuff.
I hope you enjoy .....
Saturday, April 28, 2012
In 24 May 2011 was the fist day in bazaar and we are 4 students partners in the project , the project name was Toda Lanina it is in Spanish language and its mean ( it is mine ).
our product is laptop bags, pencil case and makeup bags it was very high quality and washable .
we got certificate of Appreciation to arrange , nice , organized and cleaner Booth.
this is our product
Friday, April 27, 2012
Sunday, April 22, 2012
It was very nice because we did a big surprise for them.
Story of a surprise....
We decided to bring Traditional African Djembe Drums because they like it very much and they wish to bring it for there birthday.
Than we bring the cake and it was delicious.
really it was very unbelievable day