Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My favorites hobby....




As you see in this picture,and I am sure that you know what it is ?

My favorites hobby is cooking.

I like to cook any kind of food such as Indian food, Italian food, Chinese food, Egyptian food and Syrian food.

My beast dish to cook is Pasta, I enjoy cooked pasta because I can put any vegetables inside it to cook with it.
In my opinion I believe it is healthy food.

My home mead Pasta
............................................................................................................



The most interest thing I like bake cakes with any flavor such as strawberry, vanilla, chocolate, orange and banana.

I like to eat chocolate cap cake and strawberry, I have one challenging cake and it made by many flavor in one cake and it is very delicious.




as you can see in this picture the flavors cake and other kind of cakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment