Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

what I enjoy.....

I enjoy doing exercise every day in the college from 1 to 2 o'clock or from 5 to 6 o'clock.
their are different classes in a weeks such as Zumba, Yogalates, LBT, Burn and Tone and Aqua.




My best class.....




My beast classes are Zumba and Aqua.


what is Zumba?


Zumba is a Latin dance-inspired fitness program created by dancer and choreographer Alberto "Beto" Perez in Colombia during the 1990s.


First of all I will tell you why the Zumba is my beast class, it is my beast class Zumba because I like to dance, moreover from the Zumba l learn new dance style.

I think it is excellent idea to have  Zumba at college because I think the student do not like to do exercise ,so because of Zumba they came to Gym only to dance.










know I will tell you about Aqua.




What is Aqua?


Aqua is type of exercise which take place in the swimming pool.


I like this class because I like swimming and I trying to learn more about it, form the college I learn more enough about swimming and they help me to learn how to dive and I am very happy for this.






My advise......

 Finally I advice all people to do exercise two days a week it keeps you fit and healthy person .













No comments:

Post a Comment